Head – HR & Admin
To act as the champion and advocate of employees within the organisation by shaping and managing the social, legal, contractual power, governance and other boundaries between employees and the organisation through progressive policies and practices, ultimately keeping the well-being and interest of employees in mind
The Objectives of this role include
- Employee Relations
- Labor Law
- Contract labor management
- Vendor management
- Providing oversight to all the contractual aspects of staffing including permanent, temporary, contract, consultants and so on.
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements in the areas of employee welfare, wages and remuneration, social security, contract labor and health and safety.
- Managing employee relationships by addressing grievances, disciplinary issues, contracts and well-being related concerns that might arise across various site locations.
- Monitoring accurate and timely disbursal of payroll, benefits, allowances, insurance etc. and in general managing the moments of truth across the employee lifecycle.
- Being the custodian of all organizational policies and processes and ensuring that they are communicated and adhered to across locations and levels.
- Owning the HRIS system and ensuring its effective deployment for all HR workflow areas.
- Advising management on appropriate application of policies and practices, keeping the welfare and interests of the employees and management in mind.
- Counseling managers and supervisors in understanding and implementing company policies in the areas of performance, discipline, exit etc.
- Designing, developing and implementing employee engagement activities across the organization to promote employee well-being and boost employee morale.
- Supervise the performance of direct reports in admin and compliance.
8-10 years’ experience gained through increasingly responsible management positions within Human Resources.
Position Academic Qualification
Master’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources
Desired Technical Skills
- Industrial Relations
- employment laws
- labour laws
Desired Soft Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Drive for results
- Developing others
- Hindi & Tamil speaking is good to have
- Should be well versed in English