The Candidate will report to the Zonal Head – Operations
The Cluster Operations Lead will manage the overall operations and is responsible for the effective and successful management of productivity, quality control and safety measures as established and set for the Operations Department. Ensure safe and efficient operations. Serve as a company representative on regulatory issues. Enhance the operational procedure, systems, and principles in the areas of information flow and management, business processes, enhanced management reporting and looks for opportunities to expand systems. Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company’s policies and applicable laws.
The Objectives of this role include
- Customer Service: Utilize the resources of the organization, to create such products or services that satisfy the needs of the consumers, by providing “right thing at the right price, place and time”.
- Resource Utilization: To make the best possible use of the organization’s resources to satisfy the wants of the consumers.
- Quality Control: keeping an intended level of quality in the goods and services, in which the organization deals and prevent defects and make corrective actions (if you find any defects during the quality control process), to ensure that the desired quality is maintained, at reasonable prices.
- Should be taking over right from the stage of Core Sales & manage the Plant during Installation, Commissioning & O&M stages to meet laid down KPIs.
- Coordinating between third Party Vendors, Construction Team, Design Team, Sales Team, O&M Team & Accounts Team and all this coordination making sure that the Installation, Commissioning & subsequent Service Delivery is done smoothly.
- Main Responsibility will be the Coordination between Customers and External Vendors like third party Contractors for Installation, Commissioning & Maintenance etc.
- Initially do all the execution with Third Party Vendors and gradually work with an internal Construction Manager who internally coordinating with the Third-party Vendors.
- Communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; implement production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards; resolve problems; complete audits; identify trends
- Forecast requirements; prepare an annual budget; schedule expenditures; analyse variances; initiating corrective actions
- Develop operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements; develop, implement, enforce and evaluate policies and procedures; develop processes for receiving product, equipment utilization, inventory management and shipping
- Analyse process workflow, employee and space requirements and equipment layout; implement changes
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures, complying with legal regulations
- Establish contracts and pricing and ensuring proper maintenance and serving as primary liaison with utilities and local government agencies, such as fire, police, health, and safety agencies
- Track vendor pricing, rebates, and service levels
- Serve as primary point of contact when there are customer issues related to equipment quality, customer service, or accidents and mishaps on-site. This includes any issues on-site at client facilities, such as breaking a fence or tape residue on flooring
- Communicate customer issues with operations team and devise ways of improving the customer experience, including resolving problems and complaints
- Work closely with the inventory manager and team to perform analysis of our inventory and ensure we are utilizing our inventory effectively, purchasing the right equipment, maintaining solid inventory data and reduce sub-rental expenses
- Communicate with legal counsel and safety department to ensure all processes and other governmental regulations
- 8-12 years of experience in the Renewable Energy Projects/ O&M.
- Familiar with a variety of the field concepts, practices and procedures in Project Management, Service Delivery & O&M.
- Should have handled Teams of at least 5 or more people.
- Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Position Academic Qualification
Bachelor’s in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering/ Any Engineering
Desired Technical Skills
- Project Execution
- Project Management
- Planning & Monitoring
- Installation & Commissioning
- Quality Control
- English – Must have
- Hindi – Good to have
- Local Language Proficiency- Good to have