The Candidate will report to the Cluster Operations Manager
The Position is to optimize the overall efficiency of business, productivity, quality control and safety measures as established and set for the Operations Department. Ensure safe and efficient operations.
The Objectives of this role include
- Customer Service: Utilize the resources of the organization, to create such products or services that satisfy the needs of the consumers, by providing “right thing at the right price, place and time”.
- Resource Utilization: To make the best possible use of the organization’s resources to satisfy the wants of the consumers.
- Quality Control: keeping an intended level of quality in the goods and services, in which the organization deals and prevent defects and make corrective actions (if you find any defects during the quality control process), to ensure that the desired quality is maintained, at reasonable prices.
- Should be taking over right from the stage of Core Sales & manage the Plant during Installation, Commissioning & O&M stages to meet laid down KPIs.
- Coordinating between third Party Vendors, Construction Team, Design Team, Sales Team, O&M Team & Accounts Team and all of this coordination making sure that the Installation, Commissioning & subsequent Service Delivery is done smoothly.
- Main Responsibility will be the Coordination between Customers and External Vendors like third party Contractors for Installation, Commissioning & Maintenance etc.
- Initially do all the execution with Third Party Vendors and gradually work with an internal Construction Manager who internally coordinating with the Third-party Vendors.
- Communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions
- Plan and review compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; implement production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards; resolve problems; complete audits; identify trends
- Analyse process workflow, employee and space requirements and equipment layout; implement changes
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
- Track vendor pricing, rebates and service levels
- Serve as primary point of contact when there are customer issues related to equipment quality, customer service, or accidents and mishaps on-site. In particular, this includes any issues on-site at client facilities, such as breaking a fence or tape residue on flooring
- Communicate customer issues with operations team and devise ways of improving the customer experience, including resolving problems and complaints
- Work closely with the inventory manager and team to perform analysis of our inventory and ensure we are utilizing our inventory effectively, purchasing the right equipment, maintaining solid inventory data and reduce sub-rental expenses
Position Academic Qualification
B.Tech in Electrical or any Engineering
Desired Technical Skills
- Project Management
- Project Execution
- Customer Orientation
Desired Soft Skills
- Attention to detail
- Drive for results
- Time Management
- Hindi – Good to have
- English – Must have